Acne can appear at any age and causes a lot of distress. The acne becomes worse if your skin is sensitive and tends to become red and itchy very easily. Acne disrupts your smooth skin, and you cannot wait to get rid of it. Both moisturisers and creams specially formulated to treat acne for sensitive skin feature among skin care products.
Have a look at some of the most popular skin care products for acne treatment for sensitive skin.
Neutrogena On-Spot Acne Treatment
This is a medicated acne cream for sensitive skin. It is suitable for all skin types. The cream contains 2.5% benzoyl peroxide. It gets easily absorbed in the skin pores. The cream has been proved to be highly effective against acne and blemishes. The highlights of the cream are as follows.
- Mild on the skin
- Devoid of harmful chemicals
- Does not contain parabens
- Free of oils
Acropass Trouble Care
Acropass Trouble Care has two patches with micro needles in both the patches. This is a two-step treatment for acne with the two patches to be applied one after the other.
- The first patch is the sanitising pad which bathes the acne or blemishes with salicylic acid and tree leaf oil.
- The second patch contains oligopeptide-76, hyaluronic acid and niacinamide, which get into the acne and blemishes and accelerates the healing process.
Sebamed Clear Face Gel
Sebamed Clear Face Gel has been specially created for acne-prone skin. It is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. The gel contains hyaluronic acid, barbadensis, allantoin and panthenol. These ingredients combat the acnes and provide hydration to the skin. The major features of the gel are as follows.
- Provides clear and smooth skin within a few days
- Balanced pH
- Absorbs in the skin easily
AcneFree Terminator 10
AcneFree Terminator 10 is an effective acne cream for sensitive skin. The ingredients of this cream include 10% benzoyl peroxide and chamomile, sea whip and ginger. Benzoyl peroxide kills the acne-causing bacteria and unblocks the clogged pores of the skin. Other features are as follows.
- Anti-inflammatory in nature
- Works against all kinds of acne
Plum Green Tea Clear Spot Light Gel
Plum Green Tea Clear Spot Light Gel is suitable for acne-prone skin. It contains 17 plant-based ingredients including salicylic acid, green tea, tea tree oil, neem, glycolic acid, betaine, aloe juice and liquorice. The gel must be applied on the acne only and not all over the face. Main features of the gel are as follows.
- Natural ingredients are gentle on the skin
- Reduces acne and acne scars
- Moisturises the skin
- High rate of absorption in the skin
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion is effective against acne and blemishes. The major ingredients of the lotion include salicylic acid, sulphur and calamine. The lotion should be applied on the spot before sleeping because it has a pasty texture which causes discomfort during the daytime.
- Salicylic acid kills the acne bacteria and also eliminates oil build-up in the pores
- Calamine soothes the skin and reduces redness caused by acne
- Sulphur disinfects the skin pores.
The acne removal skincare product should be dermatologically tested and clinically approved so that it doesn’t cause any harm to the skin. It is also better to consult a dermatologist before using any acne removal product, especially if your skin is sensitive.