Ibuprofen is an important medication which falls under the category of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSIAD). This drug is often used for the relief of pain, severe fever and inflammation also. Even menstrual pains, migraines, arthritis can also be cured with this medicine. At times this medicine can be taken orally or intravenously. The effect of the medicine takes place within an hour of taking it. The working of the medicine changes , depending on the body’s response to high temperature, swelling and many more.
200mg ibruprofen is used to relieve the problems like:
- Neuralgia (nerve pain)
- muscular pain,
- Dental pain,
- Fever with high temperature
- period pain
- When you suffer from cold and flu
What are the reasons when you should not take this medicine?
- When you are in the last three months of your pregnancy
- If you are taking more than the 75mg of aspirin a day regularly
- If you suffer from kidney failure or severe heart and liver failure
- Lastly if you have a stomach ulcer or suffering from the bleeding of the stomach
What are the warning and the precautions to be taken before taking 200mg of ibuprofen?
These painkiller or anti-inflammatory drugs often cause the risk of heart attack or stroke in a person who takes the tablets without a doctor’s permission. It is highly advisable not to consume the medicine more than the required amount. Avoid consuming high doses of this medicine.
What are the Allergic reactions?
The below mentioned reasons can mean that you are having an allergic reaction to ibuprofen:
- Swellingof your body parts like face, lips, tongues
- Rapid heart rate or at times low blood pressure.
- Skin reactions like peeling and blistering, or rashes and itching of the skin