There happens to be a lot of cosmetic dental procedures that can really alter your appearance and also boost your self confidence levels. Whether you have yellow or stained teeth, or broken or misaligned, you must approach a good cosmetic dentist who will guide you with the appropriate procedure matching individual needs.
There are many dental clinics where you can find the best cosmetic dentist in Dubai, who may also specialize in the particular kind of dental procedure you are looking for. Let us take a quick look at the different types of cosmetic dental procedures available.
- Dental Veneers: the dental veneers are a perfect restoration procedure for those who have crooked, discolored or chipped teeth. Made up of porcelain, or composite material, these thin shells are custom fitted and cemented to the front side of the individual’s teeth to make his/her smile white, bright and perfect.
- Dental Implants: people with rotten, chipped, or even missing teeth make good candidates for dental implants. These metal devices are designed in order to replace the crooked or missing teeth. These are generally made from titanium and surgically placed into the jawbone to act as a permanent tooth and anchor crowns, bridges, or dentures if and whenever needed.
- Crowns: for individuals who hold their laughter because of poorly shaped, decayed, chipped, or broken teeth, dental crowns are the best cosmetic dental options. These are custom fitted caps usually made from acrylic or porcelain and have been fused with metal to ensure that they are strong enough to withstand biting pressure.
- Tooth reshaping: also referred to as enamel reshaping, is a cosmetic dental procedure where the dentist reshapes the teeth by filling or grinding down the excess enamel. This procedure is chosen by people who have irregular and de-shaped teeth, where some are large or too pointy. This treatment is usually pain free and fast.
- Braces: braces and retainers are common procedures done by a cosmetic dentist on people both young and old. With time the teeth end up in position they should be in by using braces. There are several types of braces to choose from including metal braces, lingual braces, invisible braces etc. Each of them has its own advantages and disadvantages. The best cosmetic dentist in Dubai will select the perfect type of braces according to the prerequisites of the individual.
Cocoona Dental Services in Dubai is one of the best dental clinic here, where almost every type of cosmetic dental procedure is offered at quite affordable rates. Moreover, there is the best team of dentists to select a perfect procedure that will suit the particular requirements of an individual.
Author’s bio:Teeth Whitening – this is one of the most prevalent procedures done by a cosmetic dentist. One can either opt for a home kit to use with instructions on how to whiten their teeth or go with a professional teeth whitening procedure performed in a dental office, which gives quick and long lasting results.