Healthy sexual function is essential for every man but to maintain it throughout their lives modern men have to take care of their health because the restoration of erectile function takes much energy, time and money despite the fact that it is possible to buy cheap drugs online. Male sexual function is affected by various physiological and psychological factors, sexuality decreases during a disease when all basic body functions are reduced. Decrease in sexual function has been reported in patients suffering from cardiovascular, renal, respiratory and liver diseases. Moreover, reduced interest in sex can be associated with depression, permanent stress, increased workload and family issues. Restoration of normal physical and emotional state is naturally followed by normalization of normal sexual function as well.
However, quite often certain medications administered for the treatment of this or that disorder, together with their curative effect on the cause of the disorder, can impair other functions including sexual one. Such effect tends to be manifested only during the course of treatment and subsides after the therapy cessation. In order to accelerate the restoration of the male sexual function, one can purchase drugs online that could help to solve erectile problems. These drugs can be bought via www.best-pharmacy.net.
Deterioration of sexual function due to medications can be divided into four groups:
- Reduced sexual desire
- Erectile dysfunction
- Absence or delay of climax
- Ejaculatory disorders
The medications suppressing sexual function include:
- Antidepressants – monoamine oxidase inhibitors like tranylcypromine or phenelzine, tricyclic antidepressants (doxepin, amitriptyline, nortriptyline, imipramine), anti-psychotic medications (haloperidol, thiothixene, thioridazine), anti-mania preparations like lithium and SSRIs (paroxetine, fluoxetine, sertraline)
- Antihypertensive medications – diuretics, alpha blockers (terazosin, prazosin), beta blockers (metoprolol, propranolol), central acting agents (reserpine, methyldopa), angiotensin-converting-enzyme inhibitors (enalapril, captopril, lisinopril, etc.), calcium channel blockers (nifedipine, verapamil)
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs – indomethacin, naproxen
- Prostate cancer drugs – leuprolide, flutamide
- Antihistamines – hydroxyzine, promethazine, etc.
Sexual function disorders have negative influence on the quality of a man’s life; therefore, even slight decrease in erectile function can provoke serious anxiety and depression.