Microblading is one of the most beneficial treatments that give one thicker and dense eyebrows in less time. It is a safe, convenient and quick method of giving density to existing thin brows. The brows implanted through this method look natural and are long lasting in nature. The myriad of benefits it gives to a person has made this method very popular among people all over the world. Before proceeding to this treatment, it is important to get all the needed information about it.
Microblading is a method that is performed by hand. It is a kind of permanent cosmetics that gives natural looking and fine finish hair strokes to your eyebrows. All you get is perfectly shaped, thick, and dense brows easily and effectively.
For how much time does the impact of Microblading last?
The impact of microblading generally lasts for three years. The long-lasting nature of this treatment also depends on how well you maintain it, and what level of environment your skin is exposed. Depending on the type of skin and care, the color of the brows will fade slowly after three years. Foxy Brow Microblading is one of the most leading companies that offer authentic and reliable treatment to their clients.
Is Microblading treatment painful?
The microblading service is a little uncomfortable for people whose skin is more sensitive. To prevent people from experiencing any pain due to this treatment, they are given a strong anesthesia. You will soon feel numbness in the entire area that needs to be operated.
How does microblading work?
To perform this treatment, a microblading artist will first measure the shape of your eyebrows. Depending on the type of skin and the technique, an artist will select needles and the type of blade accordingly. A very natural appearance is obtained, as the hair stroke is implanted into the skin in the direction of natural growth of hair. A touch up is needed after every one month post the initial treatment.
Are there any medical conditions that can cause interference with the microblading treatment?
Following are the treatments that if a person is undergoing, should not perform microblading:
- In case of breastfeeding, one can perform the treatment, but anesthesia is not recommended
- If you have moles or birthmarks
- Diabetic patients
- If you are going through serious diseases like cancer, autoimmune disorders or epilepsy
- Circulatory disorders
- Any type of bleeding disorders
- If blood thinning medicines are being consumed
- If you are taking Accutane or any other strong retinoids, then you have to wait atleast six months post end of the treatment
- If any kind of symptom or irritation appear on the skin
- You have had Disport or Botox treatment then you need to wait for two months before getting the treatment
- Old PMU
- Presence of broken capillaries in the eyebrows region
- Post waxing you have to wait for three days
- Post chemical peels then you have to wait for 2 weeks
Getting information about the treatment would help in making an informed decision. It helps one set realistic expectations from the treatment. The more you are informed, the more rest assured you will be of its safe and beneficial results.
This article has been written by Frank Spark. Foxy Brow Microblading is the reputed name in clinics offering microblading treatment. We offer the best quality treatment and services that can guarantee improvement in the appearance of a person.