The human body is a complex, powerful, and resilient machine that, since the beginning of time, is constantly working to maintain optimal physical and mental health. Think about something as minor as getting a cut or scrape while you’re out hiking: the second that wound appears, your body instantly initiates the complex process of healing so that, within days, any sign of your cut is virtually gone.
Now think about this concept on a much larger scale, when your body is overcoming illness, fighting disease, and even recovering from heartbreak and emotional pain. While turning to traditional Western solutions like prescription medications might seem like the easiest way to help aid in these healing processes, turning to innate, holistic remedies is substantially more effective when it comes to help promoting natural healing within your mind, body, and soul.
The three following tips can help you elevate your health in an effective, all-natural way.
Implement a Detoxifying Diet
There are several powerful, organic foods that can be included in your everyday diet to help your body detoxify naturally, while also stimulating organ processes, fighting toxic buildup, and boosting overall biological functions. Health companies such as Xyngular recommend using natural ingredients to support overall biological health. Four leading foods include:
- Beetroot for liver and gallbladder health
- Flaxseed for toxin-flushing fiber
- Apples for highly beneficial phytochemicals
- Broccoli sprouts for increased detox support
Heal With Herbs
Scientists have found that some herbs have extraordinary healing powers and can be monumental when it comes to easing pain, preventing Alzheimer’s, and defending the body against cancer and heart disease. The following herbs are proven to be as effective as traditional treatments, typically without the common negative side effects:
- Turmeric: Contains curcumin which is a powerful anti-inflammatory that can reduce pain and swelling due to arthritis.
- Cinnamon: Helps reduce blood sugar by nearly 10-percent and can also lower cholesterol.
- Rosemary: Has powerful antioxidants that can destroy harmful carcinogens.
- Ginger: Ideal for soothing upset stomachs due to pregnancy, motion sickness and chemotherapy.
- Holy basil: Is shown to be effective in reducing stress, increasing adrenaline and decreasing serotonin.
- Garlic: Lowers rates of ovarian, colorectal, and other serious cancers.
- St. John’s Wort: Helps relieve mild depression and anxiety.
Energy healing is one of the most profound, holistic ways of promoting natural health throughout the entire mind, body, and soul. Energy healing is a way of tuning into the body’s frequencies and the mind’s subconscious to identify and resolve the stressors, pains, thoughts, and emotions impeding our overall health and wellbeing. Through energy healing, you can achieve a healthy mind-body balance through heightened levels of consciousness and spirituality.
By understanding how just how powerful your human body is and using these tips for promoting natural healing within your mind, body, and soul, you can experience levels of health and wellbeing like never before.